Self Care & Education
Our Practice Ethos is to empower our patients with the knowledge, skills and confidence to help themselves achieve their own potential.
By communicating with our patients in this way, we spark patient engagement in a way that facilitates self care that can bring out long term change in a person’s pain, condition and wellbeing.
Here are our top self care education suggestions for you to take a look at:
1. Understanding Pain
2. The single most important thing you can do for your stress
3. Exercise is medicine: what is the single best thing we can do for our health?
4. How to make your day harder
5. Pain, is it all just in your mind?
6. Debunking the myth about the role of core stability in low back pain
9. The Drug Cabinet in our brain
16. Tendon Compression & Pain
17. Mindful Breathing: Through the eyes of children
18. Prescribing running shoes
19. Say goodbye to the excuses
Whether you’re too tired, too busy or you don’t know where to start, we’ve got tips for you to Tweak your Week and overcome any excuse.
Our main clinic location is within David Lloyd Club in Thorpe Wood, Peterborough with satellite clinics in Oundle School & Oundle Medical Practice. Please contact us at 01733 565911 for more information on our clinic times & locations.
David Lloyd Club
Thorpe Wood Business Park,
Please contact our main site for appointments and further information on our Tuesday and Thursday afternoon clinics.
Please contact our main site for appointments and further information on our hursday afternoon clinics.
get in touch
Mon - Fri
8am til late