We offer long term treatment solutions to:
- Low back pain, neck pain, sciatica and whiplash
- Sports and work related injuries
- Migraines and tension headaches
- Paediatric conditions
- Postural problems
- Soft tissue conditions, muscular and ligament sprains and strains
- Rheumatological conditions and arthritis
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndromes
- Fibromyalgia and persistent pain problems
- Pre and post operative conditions
- Womens health issues including incontinence, fertility issues and pre and post natal pain issues
- Stress related disorders
This is not an exhaustive list so if you have a condition that you wish to discuss with one of our therapists then please call the clinic or email us on 01733 565911 or email@example.com
We take a holistic view of your problem, not just focussing on the symptom (although we know this is important too) in order to get to the root cause and stop it happening again.
We aim to empower you to take control of your problem (rather than it controlling you) and we genuinely care about helping you to fulfil your health goals and realise your full potential.
We can assess all your aches and pains. We give you a honest, ethical opinion about whether we can help and, if so, we plan your treatment plan based on your own individual story, goals and aspirations. We also have great links with local specialists too so, if we cannot help, we know exactly who to send you to.
Our multidimensional, evidence based, holistic treatments and specialties available to you at Prestons Health mean that we work as a team to address your individual issues.